HELLO my little ginger dumplings! It’s just after midnight right about now and I’m sitting here blogging! Some of you may ask why and I’m just going to have to let you in on that little secret. Today I leave for a 24 hour drive down to Panama City Beach and I am attempting to stay up as late as possible so I can sleep like the little ginger angel I am the whole way down! Brilliant, I know….
I also wanted to let all of you guys know that I will not be blogging for the week due to my weeks long vacation with good friends, good drinks, and some sure to be pretty brutal sunburns – don’t worry, I packed 50-100 SPFs. Here are some things that I’m looking forward to doing while down in the sunny state of Flo-Ridaaaa
1. Attempting to stay sunburn free
2. Challenging other gingers I meet along my travels to connect the freckles
3. Lagging my oversized umbrella back and forth to the beach everyday…..
4. Applying tons of bronzer to my entire body before I go out so I’ll look half as tan as my friends..
5. Parasailing! (this is when i’ll apply the 100+ sunscreen because i’ll be closer to the sun)
and most importantly,
6. ST. PATRICK’S DAY!!!!!!….this doesn’t really need much of an explanation.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and PLEASE pray for me to come back tanner than ever.