In today’s post I have decided to focus on freeing all ginger people of any negative stereotypes or false statements that are being surfaced around the internet. I know how unintelligent the people are who feel as if it’s necessary to start these “funny” but untrue statements, so I’m here today to just set the record straight. Just a forewarning, some of them are obviously not the nicest or the most appropriate.
1. Taking a ginger into your home will cause milk to spoil: Alright whoever made this one up is clearly on some sort of hallucinogens because that is the most preposterous thing I have ever heard. There is always a gallon of milk in my fridge at home and it has never gone bad.
2. Gingers have to eat carrots to maintain their hair colour: I don’t eat carrots…ever…my hair is still red.
3. The hair of a ginger, when sprinkled with dew and placed under moonlight becomes pure gold: Well, I wish I had known this a long time ago because then I would be a very, very rich girl.
4. Every time a ginger is born a unicorn dies: That’s weird, I wasn’t aware unicorns existed. Oh wait, they don’t.
5. Every time gingers have sex God creates a new STD: Where are the statistics for this? Who is such good friends with God and knows this? Please, let me in on your source of information so I can slap them with some knowledge.
6. At the end of every rainbow there is a ginger: Well, this is sort of true. Leprechauns are gingers, right?
7. Doctors have been arrested for prescribing rat poison to sick gingers: I’m pretty sure I heard a story about this in the news actually….
8. Last year congress passed a law prohibiting ginger hunter season: I wouldn’t blame people for wanting to hunt us. We would make great stuffed gingers. Beautiful, all gingery, and there forever.
9. One of the leading campaigns for abortion rights is, “it let’s us kill gingers, legally!: This one, in my opinion, is just hideous. Making a joke out of something that isn’t even funny in the first place. Grow up.
10. Gingers invented tanning booths and hair die: That’s actually false. Neither of them are gingers.
In summation, people are idiots. Ginger power, baby.